The fundamental goal of Knowledge Representation is to facilitate inferencing (conclusions) from knowledge. The issues that arise while using KR techniques are many. Some of these are explained below.
· Important Attributes : Any attribute of objects so basic that they occur in almost every problem domain ?
· Relationship among attributes: Any important relationship that exists among object attributes ?
· Choosing Granularity : At what level of detail should the knowledge be represented ?
· Set of objects : How sets of objects be represented ?
· Finding Right structure : Given a large amount of knowledge stored, how can relevant parts be accessed ?