Definition :- AI is the study of how to make computers do things at which at the movement people are better.
- Its main aim is depend upon the situation to take the decisions automatically.
- AI is the scientific research, this research will begin from past 30 years , its origin is JAPAN.
- AI is the part of the Computer Science Concerned with designing, intelligent computer systems, that is systems that exhibits the characteristics we associate with intelligence in Human Behavior. Once again this definition will raise the following question. “Intelligent Behavior “, in view of the difficulty in defining the Intelligence, Let us try to characteristics that is a list of number of characteristics by which we can identify the Human Intelligence .
1. To respond situations very flexibility.
2. To make sense of out of ambiguity to the Contradictory messages.
3. To recognize the relative importance of different elements of a situation.
4. To find similarities between situations despite the differences which my
5. To draw distinction between situations despite similarities which may link
them. AI is the branch of computer science dealing with symbolic non
algorithmic methods of a problem solving.
AI is the branch of computer science that deals with ways of representing knowledge by using symbols rather than numbers and with rules of thumb, or heuristic methods for processing.
AI works with pattern matching methods which attempts to describe objects, events and processes in terms of their qualitative features and logical and computational relationships.
While reading the above definitions one must be remember keeping in mind that the AI is fast new developing science.
These are challenges now facing researchers in AI.